When Content Decays, Productivity Suffers
Standardize Your IT Infrastructure to Secure Document Integrity
When content decays, you could experience: data errors, missing content, changed appearance, reduced functionality. Only the Dell™ Venue™ 11 Pro experienced no content decay.
All ARM® processor-based devices tested experience content decay when viewing Microsoft® Office files:
Samsung® Galaxy Note® 10.1
- Tracked changes and comments missing when viewing Microsoft® Word documents in Google Drive™ Viewer
- Tables and imported Microsoft® Excel® graphs lost and locked spreadsheets unlocked when viewing Excel spreadsheets in MobiSystems® OfficeSuite
- Charts and SmartArt® missing and embedded video rendered as a still image when viewing Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides in Google Drive Viewer
- Tables, equations, charts, endnotes, footnotes, tracked changes, and comments missing when viewing Microsoft® Word documents in Google™ Quickoffice™
- Embedded audio and video did not play when viewing Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations in Quickoffice
- Formulas not preserved, charts not rendered correctly, and comments omitted when viewing Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets in Quickoffice
Apple® iPad Air™
- Miscalculated totals when viewing Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets in Apple® Numbers®
- Could not open IRM-protected documents in Microsoft® Word for Apple® iPad®
- Embedded video unplayable in Microsoft® PowerPoint® for iPad
Prowess, the Prowess logo, and SmartDeploy are trademarks of Prowess Consulting, LLC.
Copyright © 2017 Prowess Consulting, LLC. All rights reserved. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.